Friday 7 March 2014

Panorama Planet

After creating some panorama images, I then began to work on panorama planets. To begin with I researched this type of photography, and finding out what a panoramic planet would look like. Here are some I found on Google images:



I then found some landscape images on Google of which I could use to create my own panoramic planets. Making sure they have 25% of the sky and 25% of the floor with the remaining 50% being the detail of the image. Once I had opened the image onto Photoshop, I then changed the image height making the height the same size of the width which stretches out the image making it square. I then clicked on the filter tab, and selected polar coordinates on the distort tab. This then transforms the chosen image into a circle, creating a panorama planet. 

Here are some of the panorama planets I have created: 






No comments:

Post a Comment